It is that time of the year again where we all look to boost our health. While you focus on keeping healthy, we will focus on keeping your business fit, fat and flourishing. Cinnabar will improve your brand image and assist in nurturing and promoting client loyalty.
Here’s to your health!
Lots of us go to the chemist and drink huge amounts of technically unpronounceable bottled chemicals. But did you know that some of the older more traditional remedies and cures can still be applied today.
The common garden variety lemons have lots to offer. Here are a few brilliant facts to chew on…before you visit the dispensary again.
- A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fibre. It also has medicinal values and antibacterial properties, and contains traces of iron and vitamin A. These nutrients are essential to protect the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemons contain pectin fibre. (Good for colon health, digestion and also a powerful anti-bacterial).
- It balances and maintains the pH levels in the body.
- A great source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It helps to reduce pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- It helps cure the common cold – aaahhhh….
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- In case of heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.